Monday 18 March 2013

Adventures in Comics 2013

This morning I received in the post:




the newspaper catalogue for Adventures in Comics 2013!

I didn't make it to the exhibition, so I'm very grateful to all those at HKD and Marine Studios for putting this together. I'm enjoying reading through the submissions in almost spring-like sunshine. I should be under a tree...maybe if I put a coat on.

My two pages can be found here, but please check out the exhibition's page where you can see all the entrants. I fully encourage everyone to have a go next year! I also recommend taking a look at Paul Gravett's intro to the exhibition, in which he chooses a "best in show".

I really enjoyed at least two dozen of the comics, but I'll pick a few favourites: check out Edie O-P, Andy Poyiadgi, Spike Stephenson, Zara Slattery, Glynnis Fawkes, Kiki Kalahari and Kara Sievewright. There's plenty more there, dive in yourself. Lovely work!


No comments:

Post a Comment