Thursday 3 September 2015

The No-Update Update

I do still exist.

Hello.

I regret to admit I've made very little to share with you since my last update. There have been distractions. However, when not frittering the time away, I have been rewriting some manuscripts... I still have plans for the following, in order of preference:

Women of Power
Totopolis
Talmac the Syberbarian

They all want to be comics. I'll try to get them further along.

Also, thanks to reading Maurice Sendak's insightful collection of reviews and essays, Caldecott & Co., I have a new appreciation of the picture book. I've been reading quite a few (I like to stretch myself), so I might blog about what I encounter in place of progress on my own projects for the time being.

Thanks for checking in, I have missed you...

No comments:

Post a Comment